Friday, April 10, 2015

Look At That Sparrow Art Journal Page

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Life Is Full Of Dualities
Happiness/Sadness; Ease/Struggle; Health/Illness - life is full of dualities - the interplay of opposites.  It is something we all know and yet, when we experience the duality, it can put us into a tailspin.  Today I pray for the ability to hold the opposites with peace and acceptance.  May I see the duality in all of its wholeness - the pleasure with the pain, the release with the stress, the connection with the loneliness.
Today I am sharing an art journal page I created for Paper Crafter's Library.  I love finding words that inspire pages or creating art and then finding words that seem to fit perfectly!  For the full step-by-step videos for how I created this page, head on over to Paper Crafter's Library by using the badge in the upper right-hand corner of my blog and explore becoming a member!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Took my breath away!