Friday, December 12, 2014

Cookies In The Kitchen

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Take Your Creativity Into The Kitchen!
Sometimes I crave something sweet.  Usually I don't eat a lot of sweets, but when that craving comes it needs to be satisfied :)  I eat a vegan, gluten-free diet, so I need to get creative when I bake!  These cookies have no eggs, dairy or wheat!  I made them with ingredients that would meet my needs including garbanzo bean flour and quinoa flour, some applesauce, a bit of banana, vanilla, dark chocolate chips, coconut and walnuts.  They have a touch of added raw sugar - an ingredient I have reduced each time I make the cookies and they still taste wonderful!  Sometimes it is a lot of fun to take your creativity into the kitchen...and then into your tummy :)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

They look delicious. It's good to treat yourself now and then.