Thursday, August 28, 2014

Flower Patch Thinking Of You Card

Today's Lesson From The Art Studio:  Your Work Will Take You Where It Needs To Go
A Very Vanilla card base.  Some Marina Mist stamping.  A huge "thank you" stamped in black in the center of the card.  That's where this card began.  Hard to believe, isn't it?!  The "thank you" didn't stamp well so then I decided to try to do a bit of covering up with the Flower Patch stamp set.  Some of those images didn't stamp well...so I kept stamping over and over until I had almost covered up the original card front!  So then I decided to cut the card front off of the card and use it as a panel on another card - the card you are seeing here.  Since the middle was really a hot mess, I decided to put another panel over the center and this is where I ended up.  It never ceases to amaze me what can happen when you allow your work to take you were it needs to go.  Don't give up on it...just go with it!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

That's what you call stick-to-it-tiveness! Your determination really paid off with a beauty.