Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Scallop Punch Flowers

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Be Joyous In What You Do!
She was almost singing her greetings as we walked in the bathroom!  If you have ever flown to or through the Charlotte, NC airport, maybe you've heard her too!  There are attendants in each of the bathrooms at the airport and the woman taking care of the restroom on the C concourse is so joyous in what she does!  She sang her greetings and blessed everyone on their departure.  She reminded me that no matter what you are doing, you can positively impact those around you by treating what you do and the people you encounter with joy.  The bathroom in an airport was the last place I would have expected to learn this lesson.  I am so grateful I did!
Today I just wanted to share part of a project I began working on.  It might be difficult to see in the photo - I layered a whole bunch of scrunched and crinkled scallop-circle-punched pieces of card stock and then sprayed them with some ink and applied some paint.  The leaves were made from cut out art tape that I created.  I'm not sure where this project will end up, but the flowers made me think of Spring and I thought I would share them with you :)
Don't forget, there is FREE SHIPPING through the 25th of April!!!!!  Don't miss out on the products that are retiring!  Shop HERE now!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous flowers! So vibrant.